We find great homes for great pets!
*OUR WISH LIST*
(things that we need)
SAVE THE DATE: PASTA 4 PAWS DINNER AND RAFFLE APRIL 27, 2024
Rose's Rescue is always looking for new donated items for building of raffle baskets. This does not need to be cat or dog related, so if you have something you would like to donate give us a call or an email: 330-850-7042 (leave message) or main email address; email@example.com
- Check out our wishlist on Amazon.com for items we can always use.
- Check out the Rose's Rescue wish list on Chewy.com.
- Max & Neo Affiliate Program-Purchase from the Max & Neo Affiliate program through Rose's Rescue link and the rescue will receive a matching purchase. Use the Rose's Rescue Customer Code for 10% discount. To order https://maxandneo.com/rosesrescue Customer Code rosesrescue10
- Rose's Rescue does not have a cat facility. It is that time of year when there are kittens and stray cats everywhere. All shelters and rescue groups are full. That includes Rose's Rescue. Rose's Rescue is not accepting any new cats or kittens into the rescue. Through the McCormick Spay and Neuter Fund we may be able to offer you assistance with fixing the animal, but we can not take them into the rescue.
- Looking for a new vet? Dr. Tiffany Drach, DVM, has been taking care of our rescued friends for years and could be your pet's veterinarian, too. Find Dr. Tiffany and her wonderful at Rootstown Veterinary Hospital, 4248 Lynn Rd, Ravenna, OH, 44266, 330-850-1600. Check out her Facebook page:http://www.facebook.com/RootstownVH or her website:http://www.rootstownveterinaryhospital.com
- Please visit us on Facebook if you've not already done so. We have an active page and try to keep it updated on all the latest news, including adoptions, new dogs coming in, upcoming evets, and more! You can catch what's going on there through the feed window below, or click here to get to the page directly. Thanks!
Rose’s Rescue is in need of outside dog kennels for our fosters homes. We will take new or used kennels, but we need the used ones to be in good shape & easy to remove, not rusted closed or rotted in the ground. Need 5’ or 6’ tall. If you have something like this you would like to donate give us a call or send an email to the rescue.
Thank you in advance.
Voice mail: 330-850-7042 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org