We find great homes for great pets!
*OUR WISH LIST*
(things that we need)
CAN YOU HELP? WE ARE OUT OF FUNDS TO CONTINUE THE MCCORMICK SPAY/NEUTER PROGRAM
Rose’s Rescue exists on the kind donations of others. We also use donations to continue funding the McCormick Spay & Neuter Fund. Our fund has been depleted, and we need your help to keep it going. If you wish to donate to the rescue, we would much appreciate it. Donations may be mailed to PO Box 33, Rootstown, Ohio 44272, given on our website (www.rosesrescue.net) by credit card or dropped in a donation bucket when you see our group out and about. Donations are tax deductible.
Everyone can help out in some small way. A little from everyone becomes a lot! Help us stop the over population of pets. It hurts too much to have to turn people and pets away because of money.
What is the McCormick Spay/Neuter Fund?
- Earn $$ for Rose's Rescue while you shop online! Rose's Rescue particiaptes in the program. Just sign up one time, choosing Rose's Rescue as your charity of choice, and a portion of every purchase you make at Amazon.com will be donated to us! Click here for more informaton or to get started! Also, check out our wishlist on Amazon.com for items we can always use.
- Rose's Rescue is pleased to offer help in getting pets fixed to those in financial need through The McCormick Spay and Neuter fund. Click here to go to our Spaying and Neutering page for all the details.
- Rose's Rescue does not have a cat facility. It is that time of year when there are kittens and stray cats everywhere. All shelters and rescue groups are full. That includes Rose's Rescue. Rose's Rescue is not accepting any new cats or kittens into the rescue. Through the McCormick Spay and Neuter Fund we may be able to offer you assistance with fixing the animal, but we can not take them into the rescue.
- Looking for a new vet? Dr. Tiffany Drach, DVM, has been taking care of our rescued friends for years and could be your pet's veterinarian, too. Find Dr. Tiffany and her wonderful at Rootstown Veterinary Hospital, 4248 Lynn Rd, Ravenna, OH, 44266, 330-850-1600. Check out her Facebook page:http://www.facebook.com/RootstownVH or her website:http://www.rootstownveterinaryhospital.com
- Please visit us on Facebook if you've not already done so. We have an active page and try to keep it updated on all the latest news, including adoptions, new dogs coming in, upcoming evets, and more! You can catch what's going on there through the feed window below, or click here to get to the page directly. Thanks!