We find great homes for great pets!
We are in need of chain link fencing or outside kennels for our foster homes. We have plenty of man/woman power to install if needed, but lack the material. If you know of anyone who is getting rid of any that is still usable and would like to donate it, please contact us by phone message (330) 850-7042 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will gladly take it off their hands and put it to great use. Thank you!
We are now registered with the WoofTrax app. Install on your smart phone and earn money for Rose's Rescue while you walk!
The latest news...
- If you are looking for a dog trainer - we would like to suggest you check out Rebecca Parks of Park Place K9 Training. Rebecca has been working with some of our dogs who need some extra understanding and has helped them to transition into forever homes. Without her expertise, these dogs would not have had as good of a chance at living a happy, full, and loved life. We are grateful to Rebecca's commitment to the cause! Check out her website http://k9dogtrainer.com/
- Proud to Partner with Bissell! Rose's Rescue has teamed up with Bissell to earn money for our pets with every online purchase of Bissell products. Check out their Partners for Pets page for more details!
- NEW! Rose's Rescue now has a wish-list at - Click here if you care to go shopping for us or just to peruse the list of items.
- RR Shirts and rescue-themed shirts now available! Rose's Rescue has recently partnered with an online apparel company to offer shirts and sweatshirts featuring our RR logo. You can also purchase other rescue-oriented apparel and RR will receive $5 for every piece sold. So, former adopters and like-minded folks - click here to get started. They also make great gifts for the pet lover in your life that's hard to buy for!
- Looking for a new vet? Dr. Tiffany Drach, DVM, has been taking care of our rescued friends for years and could be your pet's veterinarian, too. Find Dr. Tiffany and her wonderful at Rootstown Veterinary Hospital, 4248 Lynn Rd, Ravenna, OH, 44266, 330-850-1600. Check out her Facebook page:http://www.facebook.com/RootstownVH or her new official website:http://www.rootstownveterinaryhospital.com
- Please visit us on Facebook if you've not already done so. We have an active page and try to keep it updated on all the latest news, including adoptions, new dogs coming in, upcoming evets, and more! You can catch what's going on there through the feed window below, or click here to get to the page directly. Thanks!